Build a companywide culture of security heroes. Turn your whole company into the security team.
Prevent hackers from taking over your organization
- Democratize cybersecurity across your entire business
- Empower every employee with actionable threat intelligence
- Provide resources for all employees to protect their personal identity online
- Motivate departments to protect company Intellectual Property, Trade Secrets, and more
The first threat intelligence service to solve the people problem – the root cause of most security incidents. By building a culture of awareness and action, you create a culture of heroes, employees that put in extra effort to protect the company.
When all employees take action after third-party breaches and leaks, the security team can focus on building security habits, rather than chasing down employees. With leaderboards and population / department segmentation, you can focus on security training and awareness efforts into the people and departments that need it the most.
Department Security Habits
- Each department has its own security culture and habits, based on what they value.
- Identify the departments who value security and the departments who need a change in culture.
User Security Analytics
- Use detailed analytics to see which employees are the most secure.
- Identify which employees are most at risk for cyber attacks before they occur.
“HackNotice Teams gives clients the opportunity to be proactive by providing feedback about strengths and weaknesses within their cybersecurity programs, including which areas require more attention and the types of changes to work culture that can enable a more secure environment.”
— Romaine Marshall, Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Business Litigation Lawyer at Stoel Rives
Sign up to receive the Security is a Team Sport: How to Create a Culture of Security in Your Organization whitepaper below.